Thursday, February 07, 2008

Married

It has been a long time since I had posted something on my blog. In the meanwhile, a lot of changes have happened in life. I got married. I am also determined that I will stick to a job for a longer time and not change frequently.

My wife is a great person, full of love and affection. A trained musician, she is a pleasure to listen to..... The beginning is very good. Hope we keep up the steam throughout.

It is really a different feeling being married. You suddenly start thinking about your behavior, dresses, eating/drinking habits. Hmmmm. Things have changed for the better. I am not allowed to be sloppy, however, she has made me lazier. I was 80% before, she has made me 100% now........ I enjoy the attention though. Now that my house is no longer mine alone, there is someone to share it with - for better or for worse - it is a great feeling.

From the time she has come to my life, I have started to understand the special bond that develops with couples with deep love for each other. There is some kind of magic that is happening when you see a beautiful smile that comes from the depth of the other person's heart and you feel compelled to gather that person in your arms to reward with a good tight hug. You feel someone is watching you and find your partner looking at you with a big smile plastered on the face. It is bliss like no other.

You come home to find a person waiting for you, to fuss over you, ask you how your day went. Hmmmm. May be this is what is called love?


1 comment:

devi said...

So Sweet!